12.11.2011

christmas in the country

a wonderful selection of sweets, savories and beautifully designed gift baskets from the lovely cindy of gracious gifts greeted me at my next stop at hajnalka's studio.  artfully arranged and filled with unique gift items. i really enjoyed meeting her and admiring her beautifully arranged space.  


before entering the studio i came across these concrete birdbaths by tim martz.



i thought my sister would appreciate one of the watercolor scenes by hajni joslyn. it was very hard to decide as they were all so lovely.




and my last stop for the day was at the yeomalt cabin for some more holiday shopping. a really fine day! This continues to be one of my favorite weekends on bainbridge island .... so many creative individuals and the generous support from the farms and venues that hosted this wonderful event.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...