7.28.2012

lunch with a view

My favorite island spot for lunch with a view..........
As a blogger based on Bainbridge Island, I'm often asked my favorite place for lunch with a view of the water. My choice would be the Harbour Public House, affectionately known by islanders as "The Pub" - One can arrive by foot, ferry, your own boat, car and I suppose even by sea plane.

It's my go to place for fish and chips.....and while I was waiting for my order, I visited the pub's pretty little garden and the tall hollyhocks of summer.
Photos: backroads of bainbridge
Connect with me - facebook + twitter

4 comments:

  1. Love your shot of the Fish and Chips, my Pub favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jen. I really appreciate your comment. Agreed, they really are the best. Great shots from the Grand ole 4th of July - well captured!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thank you for visiting my blog and thus making me discover yours! I love it, too!! Thanks to you I am discovering a new corner of the world!! Happy weekend from Munich, Germany!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Igor, Thank you so very much for your comment and visiting my blog and Bainbridge island. Looking forward to more travels with you and your wonderful musing on decor via your Happy Interior Blog. I adore your friendliness ....keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...