7.24.2012

Summer - Sunday Market

I'm so excited........a new Sunday market has sprung up right here on Bainbridge Island and the good news is that it's right in my own neighborhood. The Bainbridge Island - Lynwood Community Market is small but growing. I found a handful of vendors selling farm fresh produce and handmade crafts and products. Everyone was so friendly! Islanders love and support efforts like this, so I'm sure as more and more people find out about the Sunday Market, they will support it. As for me, I'm so thrilled that I now have an option right around the corner that I can walk to - with my produce basket in hand.
Beautiful fruit and farm fresh produce from Terrapin Farms

Metal Petals and Suyematsu Farms
We tried the green tea and apricot kombucha from Symbiosis Farms. The market runs through the
summer, Sunday's 10-2.
Connect with me - facebook + twitter

2 comments:

  1. Love your photos! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...